- Autoclub Speedway
- Bass Pro Shop
- Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Dave & Busters
- Empire Lakes Golf Course
- Epicenter / Quakes Stadium
- Joseph Filippi Winery
- Lewis Family Playhouse
- Ontario International Airport
- San Manuel Amphitheatre
- San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- Sierra Lakes Golf Course
- Victoria Garden's Mall
How To Get Here
What to do in Rancho Cucamonga
Looking for what to do in Rancho Cucamonga? Explore all the excitement of Rancho Cucamonga with Four Points Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, centrally located only minutes from Ontario International Airport (ONT). From the bars, restaurants, and theaters in Ontario to San Gabriel Mountains that are perfect for outdoor adventures, there is so much to explore.
Shoppers will be on cloud nine here, with the open-air Victoria Gardens center located minutes away from the hotel and the massive Ontario Mills complex just down the road. Non-stop sports action is all around, from minor league baseball at the Epicenter to NASCAR thrills at the Auto Club Speedway, formerly California Speedway - and much more!
The hotel is also just minutes from corporate offices including Mercedes-Benz, Target, UPS, Mercury Insurance, 3M Corporation, Avery Dennison, Toyota, American Kleeners, Nestle, CA Steel Industries, and the Ontario Convention Center. Driving in? Enjoy free parking each night of your stay.
View our list of what to do in Rancho Cucamonga:
- Ontario International Airport - 7.0 miles. Located in the central business district of Ontario, Ontario International Airport handles thousands of domestic and international commercial flights every year.
- Bass Pro Shop - 1.0 miles. Known for a large selection of hunting, fishing, and other outdoor gear, Bass Pro Shop features an indoor water feature that showcase fish species that are indigenous to California. Take an Outdoor Skills Workshops that teaches skills as varied as fly fishing, Dutch oven cooking, archery hunting with an archery range in the store, and GPS navigation.
- Victoria Gardens Mall - 1.0 miles. An urban retail center in the heart of the Rancho Cucamonga community that encompasses shopping, dining, entertainment and events. Shop 'til you drop then head back to Four Points Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga for one of our Best Brews!
- Empire Lakes Golf Course - 3.0 miles. The Empire Lakes Golf Course is located just steps outside our front door, less than ten minutes away. This par 72 Championship layout brings tradition and an extraordinary experience to the game of golf. Make your plans now to enjoy all Empire Lakes Golf Course and Ontario has to offer.
- Sierra Lakes Golf Course - 6.5 miles. Imposing mountains lie just beyond the green at this pristine course where golfers can expect outstanding service, meticulous conditions and a challenging round. Sierra Lakes 18 holes, designed by renowned architect Ted Robinson, have been laid out to take full advantage of our site at the foot of the San Bernardino Mountains in Fontana.
- Autoclub Speedway - 3.0 miles. Countdown to race day is on! NASCAR lovers will love our convenient location to the Autoclub Speedway which features a two-mile, low-banked, D-shaped oval superspeedway. The speedway is served by the nearby Interstate 10 and Interstate 15 freeways as well as a Metrolink station located behind the backstretch. Check out the race schedule here!
- San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino - 18.0 miles. San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino is a massive gambling complex in the foothills of Highland, just outside of Ontario. Gaming facility features round-the-clock poker, blackjack and a 2,600-seat bingo hall offering high-stakes games with special buy-ins and jackpots. Get lucky during your stay in Ontario!
- Dave & Busters - 3.0 miles. Get your game on. Bring the whole family along to enjoy video games, simulators, prizes, and a full service bar and restaurant at Dave & Busters.
- Joseph Filippi Winery - 2.0 miles. An important part of creating great wines is cultivating a passion for them. Joseph Filippi Winery & Vineyards has earned over 200 Awards for winemaking excellence in the past 30 years. Guests may sample reserve barrel-aged releases and award-winners, and purchase bottles available solely at the winery.
- Epicenter / Quakes Stadium - 0.5 miles. Cheer on the team at this beautiful 52-acre sports complex with a stunning mountain backdrop - a magnet for film production and the ideal venue for a wide variety of events.
- Lewis Family Playhouse - 1.0 miles. The Lewis Family Playhouse is a must see attraction in Rancho-Cucamonga. The venue is an intimate, state of the art, performing arts center. From professional, family-friendly theater productions to live concerts and comedy shows, the Lewis Family Playhouse offers something for everyone!
- Citizens Business Bank Arena - 6.0 miles. Catch your favorite concert or sporting event at the Citizens Business Bank Arena. The arena is home to our Four Points Ontario RC partners the Ontario Reign Hockey Team and the Ontario Fury Soccer Team. The arena has also been host to great events such as Carrie Underwood, Justin Bieber and Disney on Ice...There is truly something for everyone. Check out the upcoming events here!
- San Manuel Amphitheatre - 8.0 miles. Make sure to experience the largest outdoor amphitheater in the United States. The 65,000-seat amphitheater located in the hills of Glen Helen Regional Park in the neighborhood of Devore in the city of San Bernardino. The San Manuel Amphitheater's concert season begins in April and ends in November, for the winter season.