Meeting Rooms in Rancho Cucamonga
Plan your next corporate gathering or event at one of our meeting rooms in Rancho Cucamonga. We strive to make your event a success. Our flexible meeting space is designed to inspire productive meetings and memorable events. The 1,299 square foot ballroom splits into two rooms offering comfort and flexibility.
At A Glance
Number of Guest Rooms: 118
Number of Meeting Spaces: 2
Largest Meeting Space: 1,299 sq. ft.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
All Inclusive Meeting Packages
Meeting Package Includes: Screen, podium with microphone, speakerphone, flipchart with easel, dry erase board with markers, pens, paper, coffee service, plus earn Double Meeting Planner Points.
VICTORIA and PROMENADE ROOMS: (1,299 sq. ft.) Full Day Rental $850/Half Day Rental $500
- Theater – 80 -100 Guests
- Classroom – 48–72 Guests
- Conference or Hollow Square –36 Guests
- U-Shape – 30 Guests
- Banquet – 80 - 100 Guests
- Reception – 100-120 Guests
VICTORIA or PROMENADE ROOMS: (650 sq. ft./each) Full Day Rental $450/Half Day Rental $300
- Theater – 40 Guests
- Classroom – 20-30 Guests
- Conference or Hollow Square – 16-24 Guests
- U-Shape – 14-21 Guests
- Banquet – 40-50 Guests
- Reception – 50-60 Guests
All Day Breaks (optional):
- Morning Special: Assortment of muffins, Danish, bagels and croissants, seasonal fresh fruit, farm-grown berries and orange juice
- Mid-Morning: Smoothie shooter of the season, trail mix, fruit kabobs, low-fat yogurt and bottled water
- Afternoon: Freshly baked assorted cookies, fudge brownies, soft drinks and bottled water
Cost: $28 per person (inclusive of service charge & tax). With 25 minimum orders, Full Day Rentals will be reduced to half (plus food and beverage cost). *Available Monday - Friday's
Meetings & Events
Award Winning Catering
Our award-winning chef and catering team are ready to create menus to meet the special needs of clients. Enjoy the perfect break during your Rancho Cucamonga event with a variety of menu selections including Seattle's Best coffee.
- Fast & free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- 24/7 business center
- On-site restaurant
- Self-parking for guests
Our hotel is located just minutes from exciting things to do in Rancho Cucamonga:
- Victoria Gardens and Ontario Mills shopping centers
- NASCAR Auto Club Speedway
- Lewis Family Playhouse
- Concerts at San Manuel Amphitheater